Miss Hot Streak-ET-Red *PO offers a number of opportunities. Not only is she a direct daughter of the RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION of the R&W Show at the World Dairy Expo 2012, Hotstuff EX-94 was also the Grand Champion at the New York Spring Show 2013. She also is POLLED and carries an interesting index. In other words the COMPLETE package for R&W breeders all around the globe.
- Lot 15: Shanosber *RC *PO x Miss Hot Streak-ET-RED *PO | HOMOZYGOUS RED POLLED Potential!!!
- Lot 25: Sympatico *RC x Miss Hot Streak-ET-RED *PO | Make a Red Polled Sympatico from this great maternal line!
Don't miss this great opportunity!
First Coast Genetics is excited about their recent acquisition at the Woodcrest Bridge to Excellence Sale. For $ 28,500 First Coast Genetics became the new owner of Woodcrest Num Uno Frenzi, a GTPI+2449 +3.6T Numero Uno daughter of Vision-Gen Sh Frd A12304, a Freddie daughter of Applouis Jet Stream Alda who goes back to the great brood Cow Morningview Converse Judy. For more information about this heifer contact First Coast Genetics.
No less than 13 lots are offered in this embryo auction from the Regancrest-PR Barbie family. So if you ever thought of buying Barbie genetics this is the chance!
If you are looking for embryos with Polled Potential this Holstein Plaza sale offers what you are looking for, polled potential from the best cow families worldwide. No less than 18 lots have heterozygous or homozygous Polled potential. So don't hesitate and buy your polled genetics trough embryo auction. READ MORE
Recently SGO Mogul Merrill has been pictured, she is the MOGUL daughter from Sandy Valley Planet Melody VG-87, Melody is the #17 GLPI cow in Canada. Merrill scores GTPI+2337, GPA-LPI+3282 and DGV-LPI+3332. Merrill is the highest GPA-LPI daughter of Melody. Merrill is owned by Gillette.
The earliest Jetset embryos to be offered are available now on the Holstein Plaza Online Embryo Auction. Jetset is a Facebook son out of Coyne-Farms Freddie Jill and shows a massive +2467GTPI and gNM$ +888. His linear scores are great and his health traits are excellent!
- Lot 1: Jetset x OCD Cameron Black Swan | PA-GTPI +2403!!!
- Lot 6: Jetset x OCD Mogul Summer | PA-GTPI +2408!!!
- Lot 13: Jetset x EDG Glitsen Glory | +2249 GTPI Epic daughter
- Lot 41: Jetset x Tramilda-N Cameron Bella | From the Oman Biffy cow family
- Lot 43: Jetset x KFH Supersonic Shasta | From a great OUTCROSS pedigree!
- Lot 44: Jetset x Bo-Irish Sudan Plilia | Great Sudan heifer from the Rud Zips
Offerings from the best North American cow families direct from the top quality herds of Holstein Plaza members sell and featuring numerous packages by Sexed Semen, Polled, Red/*RC and the industry's hottest sires including Jetset, Embassy, Mack, Distinction, Sargeant, OHare, Long-P, Sexed Atwood and Goldwyn!
AMS Genetics is urgently searching for embryos that meet the following requirements
- The donors/heifers should have a GTPI/CTPI/PTPI over 1719 (top 10% of the breed)
- The embryos must be sired by PROVEN bulls
- The embryos can be sired by:
- Sexed semen - Alexander, Braxton, Planet, Guthrie and Brawler
- Regular semen - Alexander, Braxton, Planet, Guthrie, Brawler, Ruble, Observer, Manifold, Bronco, Niagra, Yance, Massey, Gillespy, Jay, Gerald, Levi, altaIota and Windbrook
If you have embryos available meeting these standards, please contact with our office:
Office Phone: +1 240-329-0169
Fax: +1 240-469-4231
Main Email: email@example.com
The classifier had paid a visit towards Leaderwin. He left the farm with 15 new VG of which 10 were in their first lactation. The highlights are listed below
- Observer x Jeeves Mace VG-85, 88-MS +2410GTPI
- Observer x Jeeves Mace GP-83, VG-MS +2166GTPI
- Domain x Jeeves Mace VG-85, VG-MS +1977GTPI
- Super x Jeeves Mace VG-86, 88-MS +2183GTPI
- Observer x Shottle May VG-86, 86-MS +2262GTPI
- Sanchez 3-yr-old x Shottle May VG-86, 86-MS
Most exciting news of the day was:
Gloryland-I Goldwyn Locket is now EX-91, 93-MS fresh 7 weeks
-Sr. 3 for this year, Locket was Nominated All-Canadian Milking Yearling in 2011
Cleland Advnt Alexia-Red is now EX-93, 94-MS fresh 1 month
-Alexia was Nominated All-American R&W Sr. 3 in 2012
In total there were 9 new Excellent, including the first EX Alexander in the Golden Oaks herd.
Larcrest Cardigan the +2681G Uno daughter of Larcrest Cale VG-87-2YR-USA (Observer x Crimson). Cardigan is the No. 2 GTPI female in the world and sold for the top price of $400,000. Maternal sister by Supersire, Larcrest Canto +2649G is the No. 3 GTPI female in the world sold for the second top price of $290,000. Larcrest Crayon the +2559G Mogul daughter direct from Crimson and sister to Cale (Mogul x Crimson EX-91) - the #1 GTPI daughter from Crimson and sister to Cale sold for $200,000.
Don't miss the Woodcrest Bridge to Excellence Sale tomorrow... fantastic lineup of opportunities.
|Animal Name||Sire Stack||GTPI||Cow Family|
|1||EDG LACY SHOTGLASS 737-ET||Shotglass x Oman x Toystory||2575||KELLERCREST LUCKYLADY-ET|
|2||WINROSS LEXOR MARLENE-ET||Lexor x Observer x Jeeves||2571||KEVREL SHOTTLE MAY-ET|
|3||WELCOME JEROD GOLA||Jerod x Russell x Jet Stream||2569||WELCOME PIPPEN GRACY-ET|
|4||SIEMERS UNO BOMBI-ET||Numero Uno x Shottle x Champion||2553||BRAEDALE GYPSY GRAND|
|5||SWAMPY-HOLLOW HOPE||Supersire x Observer x Shottle||2537||LADYS-MANOR HADARA T-ET|
Holstein HighlightsClassification, Registry and more!
|2||MR MOVIESTAR MOGUL 1247-ET||2523||3.05||Alta|
|3||CLEAR-ECHO LEXOR RACER-ET||2512||3.00||Accelerated|
|4||ST GENOMICPRO LOLO-ET||2511||3.50||SexTech|
Hotspots is a new magazine that brings you all the latest news in the global Holstein industry. Subscribe via mail or view online.
Find out more.